Skip to content
Curtin University
Records & Information Management

Inactive Records Transfer

Once your records are inactive, (no long required) and they need to be kept for some years yet, you can transfer them to Records & Information Management and we will make sure they are stored appropriately. This will be either in one of our storage areas on the Bentley campus or with our off-site storage provider, Iron Mountain.

Making a transfer request

Before you can transfer your sentenced inactive records to us you will need to box them up and enter their details into the Curtin Records & Information System (CRIS). You will need to attend training before you can be granted access to CRIS. Contact Records & Information Management to arrange training.

Important Information - Please Read

Before you submit any items to Records & Information Management for storage, you must make sure you have met the following requirements otherwise items will not be accepted into storage.

>>> Access the Curtin Records & Information System (CRIS) <<<(Existing Users)

>>> Request a new account <<<(New Users)

Download the latest PDF version of the Inactive Records Transfer and Destruction User Guide